Customer: CWT Globelink
CWT wanted to deploy their internal application consisting of application server and
database server on AWS with best practices, manage those applications 24*7 and
then build DevOps capabilities on cloud so that they can concentrate on application
- New production AWS account is created.
- IAM roles are created to access different AWS service.
- New VPC and subnets are created for implementation.
- IGW and NAT is created.
- Web server are deployed in an auto scaling group using two different AZs in a
- Application server are deployed in an auto scaling group using two different
AZs in a private subnet.
- Application Load Balancer is deployed in public subnet (Management Subnet)
and Web auto scaling group is associated with it.
- Application Load Balancer is deployed in private subnet (APP Subnet) and
- App auto scaling group is associated with it.
- EDI and sendmail server is deployed in private subnet (APP Subnet).
- WordPress server is deployed in private web subnet.
- Oracle database is deployed on RDS service of AWS and multi-AZ feature will be enabled for high availability in Singapore region.
- CloudWatch service is used for monitoring and SNS is used to notify the users
in case of alarms, metrics crossing thresholds etc.
- All snapshot backups are regularly taken and automated based on the best practices.
S3, Cloudwatch, CloudTrail, IAM, KMS, GaurdDuty, Snapshot, RDS, EDI.